For my final project I am only about 33 seconds in but no need to worry. After talking in class today I think I have officially decided what I am going to do for my project. My topic is all set which is dorm life and living with roommates. I was just going to do interviews like I did for my midterm project but I think I’m going to take a different approach. I think I am going to do a sort of intervention approach where there are two roommates who are having problems and it needs to be sorted out because it’s getting out of hand. I’m not going to make it a straightforward video. I’m going to chop it up and still use quotes, facts, etc. I am going to have music playing in the background to keep the flow of the video going. My video is going to be serious but funny. I think it’s a good idea to do an intervention type of approach because so many people have roommate problems and it is good to know that there are things you can do to make living with a stranger work. I think this will be a better video than my midterm video because it’s going to be more attention grabbing and it won’t just be dry. Also I’m going to have a clear beginning and ending because I did not have those in my midterm video. I want my video to be interesting and have an effect on viewers so they know that things like this really do go on in college. I want my video to stick out and make it my own and I think by making an intervention interview it’s not going to be like the rest or like the midterm video.
This sounds great!
ReplyDelete