For the Final Video Project, it has to be a problem and solution video. For my video I want to do the adjustment to Dorm Life. When people live on campus they either live with their friends or strangers. No matter what situation, there is always going to be tension between roommates. I want to focus on how you adjust from living at home to living with a roommate, if roommates have had problems with each other, and how they solve the problems in the dorm. There have been many instances I’ve heard about roommates not getting along and sometimes they even move out so that is why I want to see if there is solutions to make living with roommates easier. I’m not only going to focus on students at Southern, but I will ask my friends from other universities because everyone experiences these problems.
Key Points I’m Going to Focus On:
-Personal space
-Personalities
-Study Habits (quiet, listen to music, etc.)
-Having people over the dorm
-Sleep Patterns (wake up early, sleep late, television on, etc.)
Project Layout:
-Title
-Clear Beginning
-Quotes from students
-Research
-Interviews on problems
-Quotes on problems
-Recap on problems
-Solution Page
-Interviews
-Research
-Quotes
-Recap on solutions
-Clear ending
-Credits
I think this is a good topic to discuss and do a problem and solution for it. Some people don’t know how to properly solve a problem and in this situation it could lead into a fight or even a roommate moving out. Yes, living with people is stressful but there are solutions people can use to make their experiences better. You don’t have to be the best of friends with your roommates, but you have to make the year last and make it less stressful on your part and on your roommates part.

Sounds good.
ReplyDelete