Monday, September 19, 2011

Interesting Professional Blogs

As soon as I read this assignment, I knew the first blog I would google would be a cooking blog! Ever since I saw the movie Julie and Julia and how Julie blogged about trying the recipes of Julia Child, I always wanted to look at a cooking blog. The first blog that popped up was For the Love of Cooking. I really liked how the blog was presented and it was a blog from Blogger.com. There are so many categories you can press that can take you to different kinds of recipes so you didn’t have to search all the way down to find the one you wanted. The blog was very professional in my eyes. It gives you step-by-step instructions and shows you pictures of the product all the way to the finished product.  The instructions were made very simple so anyone could cook! This is a blog I would show my mother because she loves to cook and try new things.

The next blog I searched was a movie blog. I clicked on MTV Movies Blog. The blog is very well organized. It doesn’t just have movie blog posts, but it has video clips from The Emmy’s, interviews, and trailers. I’m a movie freak so I also new I was going to search this blog. I also clicked on this blog because MTV is very popular so I knew I could get some good things on here. Just like the cooking blog, there were categories on the side to make searching easier. This blog really stuck out to me because it uses videos and each blog post is different from the next.





Both blogs were different in their owns ways. In the cooking blog, it was very simple with simple colors and I love all things simple. It was very neat and easy to access. The MTV blog stuck to the colors black and red and used more videos than pictures. These blogs interest me because they stick to a main topic unlike my blog, which is different every week. I think others would find these blogs interesting because they both give off useful information on topics a lot of people like.

1 comment:

  1. After I watched the Movie Julie and Julia I looked at her Blog and it was very interesting. I just looked at it a couple days ago and she is still posting things related to cooking.

    ReplyDelete